11 March 2011

Friends

Friends....a word that associate with other people who get along with us. There's many form of friends. Friends you used to hang out. Friends who you used to learn something. Friends who you just know by his/her name (such as facebook's friends).
We are naturally a social creature. So no matter you think you don't need friends, you still need it indeed. And we can choose what kind of friend we want based on what we need. Some people need friends to assure that they are higher than other. Some need friends to rely on everything. And some people need friends to know how independent he/she is and to control other.
For me, friend is person who you can rely on, who don't judge you no matter how wrong you are, place where you can be true to yourself and still be your safety net when you get fall. And thankfully i'm surrounded by that kind of friends. It's such a great bless for me through my whole life. They remind and keep me strong. They became my solid ground whenever i feel imbalance.
So to all my friends, please take my thankfullness, compassion and respect. Love you all....

2 comments:

  1. The pleasure is all mine to know you guys as a friends and bound as a family.

    And from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, I will love and honor you all the days of my life. Until death do us part.
    *taken from my wedding vow :p

    Cold Beer @Melati tonite !

    ReplyDelete