11 March 2011

Love Letter To Mom And Dad

Dear mom and dad,
Thank you for letting me born and live in this world. Being born by you is such a bless for me. I learn how to be a person who can compassion to other, responsible and tough from both of you.

I knew that you love me so deeply and will do everything for my own good. You will never let me fall and you're always be there when its happen. And whatever you did for me whether its right or wrong its because you still and keep on learning how to be a great parent for me. And you did it quite well.

I hope what I'm gonna say it's not because I didn't love you and be grateful for all you did to me. Hell yeah I love both of you so much. This is just what I feel.
We all know that our life quite rough and we're trying our best to make it through with our own way. You with your way and me with my way. I know my way is not wiser than your way but I doesn't mean that my way is completely wrong.

What I'm trying to say is please try to understand me. See me as a person not your stuff, belonging or burden. I know you had a great responsibilities in front of God by having me.

Surely I made mistake but it doesn't mean that you didn't make mistake also. Why you put your legacy as parent to make apology to you but you shamed to apology to me? I'm not trying to put you in corner by asking you to apology. I guess it's not a sin to apology to your children. It's going to make you a humble parent by doing that. And it's going to be a great closure for our mistake.

My lovely mom and dad, I'm not preaching you. One great quote that I knew 'bout parenting is 'Your children is not yours. They are children of God. They are arrows and you only be their bow. You'll never know where that arrows will fall' As far as I comprehend that quote is parents are only became guidance for their children. So set your children free by freedom with responsibilities. Gave your children freedom to lived their life.

I know I don't became your greatest children. Forgive me for that.
Dear my lovely mom and dad. Thank you for everything. I still love you no matter what. And I wouldn't trade you as parent. I'm proud being your children.
Hopefully everything's will be fine for all of us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment